BUMN Industrial Estate
BUMN industrial estates are areas that are owned and managed by the Indonesian government under the auspices of the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises and Regional Governments, which are spread across 6 provinces in Indonesia: Batam, Medan, Jakarta, Makassar, Surabaya, and Semarang.
BUMN Industrial Estate provides products for investment for industrial activists both from within and outside the country, as well as industrial products and business support for industrial estates.
"To be a pioneer in developing modern industrial estates that are integrated, innovative, of international standard and environmentally friendly"
- Providing industrial land needs to invest in Indonesia.
- Providing excellent service to investors who will invest in Indonesia easily and comfortably
- Implement and facilitate Indonesia's investment growth through the provision of Industrial Estate Infrastructure
- Facilitating the ease of licensing through cooperation with central and local government agencies.
- Synergize with central and regional governments and stakeholders to create competitive industrial estates with international standards
Uphold the trust given
Continue to learn and develop capabilities
Mutual care and respect for differences
Dedicated and prioritizing the interests of the Nation and the State
Continue to innovate and be enthusiastic in driving or facing change
Build synergistic cooperation